The Best Meal Replacement Shakes for Men
Meal replacement shakes can be a great way to help men lose weight, but with so many on the market how do you know which ones will work best. As a guy, I can tell you that I have tried my fair share of meal replacement shakes over the years, and while some have tasted absolutely terrible, there are several out there that taste great, and are actually pretty filling.
There are three key factors that I look for when selecting shakes for weight loss:
- TASTE: For me, the shake has to taste good if it’s something I’m going to be utilizing over a long period of time. If it tastes chalky or just gross, then I’m not going to waste my time driving it.
- TEXTURE: Most of us have probably had the misfortune of slugging our way through chalky protein shakes over the years, and for me the taste and texture of a lot of these shakes can be a major turnoff – which is bad news if I’m trying to find a shake that can help me lose weight. There are also shakes out there, like SlimFast for example, that don’t necessarily taste bad, but whose texture seems to lacking. A lot of times meal replacement shakes might taste OK, but then they are on the thin side, making them more like drinking a chocolate milk, in my opinion. Personally, I like to drink a shake that has a rich texture, and is thus more filling. This is going to help keep my hunger cravings at bay and keep me feeling more full over longer periods of time.
- RESULTS: If you’re taking the time to replace one of your meals with a shake, then it absolutely has to produce results! That seems like a no-brainer, but there are plenty of shakes out there that end up making you pack on more pounds, rather than losing with, which for me is an absolute no-go!
With these three main factor in mind, here are three shakes that live up to these standards. I have personally used both of these shakes, and can say that they absolutely meet all of the criteria listed above, and then some. You really can’t go wrong with either of them.
PRICE: Starting at $34.99 for 1 Month Supply
IdealShake is my favorite meal replacement shake on our list, and it’s a solid choice if you’re looking for a shake that packs a ton of flavor, has great texture, and is very reasonably priced. At less than $50 for a full month’s supply, it’s the most affordable option on our list. On top of that there are only 100-110 calories per serving, and two grams of sugar or less in every shake. There shake can help you control your hunger for up to three hours as well, with their unique hunger-blocking blend.
In addition to all of these benefits they also offer 11 grams of high-quality whey protein, which promotes lean muscle growth when paired with a exercise plan – plus this will help you burn more fat as well!
IdealShake is currently offering a 3 IdealShape Meal Pack, and a free shaker bottle with their orders, which is a nice bonus for signing up.
There are a number of different reasons that make IdealShake one of our top-rated meal replacement options here at TheDietDynamo.com, but these are just a few of the reasons that it’s so highly-recommended:
- It Works! Sounds simple enough, but it’s true! IdealShake’s powerful blend of ingredients makes for the perfect weight loss shake, and it works especially well for men.
- Safe and Effective: In addition the powerful blend of weight loss ingredients, IdealShake has also been proven to be a safe and effective way to lose weight, when used correctly. The IdealShape website has some awesome meal plans and diet guides, so be sure to check those out if you are looking for ways to get the most from your IdealShake experience.
- Affordable: IdealShake is one of the most affordable shakes we’ve found for men, but that doesn’t mean you’re sacrificing on flavor or quality!
What’s Inside Your First IdealShake Order:
PRICE: $129 for 1 Month Supply
Much like Shake306, Shakeology from Beachbody is a nutrient-rich meal replacement shake, that provides a ton of additional benefits besides just weight loss. It is neck-in-neck with Shake360 when it comes to taste, texture, and results and the only reason it’s not number one on the list is that it’s slightly more expensive. That being said, I have used Shakeology for almost a year, and when combined with intermittent fasting lost almost 15 pounds using it, which was pretty awesome!
One benefit of Shakeology, when compared to the other two shakes on our list, is that it comes in a pretty wide variety of flavors. I personally order the Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla combo pack when ordering, but the also have flavors like Green Berry, Cafe Late, and Tropical Strawberry. They also come in a vegan option, which can be appealing to a lot of people.
One thing that is worth mentioning as well is that you can get a nice discount on your monthly supply of Shakeology when signing up to become a BeachBody Coach, which is something I opted for. I currently pay about $99 for 1 month’s worth of Shakeology. If you’re passionate about health and fitness, then you can earn money through their BeachBody coaching program, in addition to the great discounts that you receive, so that’s also something to look into if you’re considering Shakeology!
My Favorite Shakeology Shake:
You really can’t go wrong with any of these shakes, if you’re a man looking for a great meal replacment options but if I had to pick just one, IdealShake is my current favorite. The reasons are pretty simple, but I’ll sum them up quickly again: It’s affordable, it works, and the shakes taste great – It doesn’t get much easier or better than that!
If you’re wanting to give IdealShake a try, or learn more about the full range of IdealShape products, be sure to read our reviews, or check out their website to get all of the details!