Blue Apron is one of the top-rated meal kit delivery services around, and is a program that I have personally tried and absolutely love (check out my Blue Apron Review). They have some of the freshest ingredients, tastiest meals, and best service of any program that I have tried.
One of the things that makes Blue Apron so great is their awesome menu. It is crafted by world-class chefs, and all of the meals are fun to make and even better to eat.
The menu rotates on a weekly basis, and you can plan out your Blue Apron menu about a month in advance, so any time you log in to your dashboard, you can see almost a month’s worth of meals that you get to choose from.
Let’s take a quick look at what some of those menu items look like:
A Look at a Recent Blue Apron Menu
The Blue Apron menu is constantly changing and evolving, so it’s going to vary depending on the month, time of year, and what foods are in season.
Here’s just a small sampling of some of the awesome foods you can expect to enjoy when you sign up for Blue Apron’s meal kit delivery service:
- Seared Steak with Roasted Potatoes & Caper Aioli
- Shanghai Kung Pao Chicken with Stir-Fried Peas, Sweet Peppers, & Bird’s Eye Chile
- Baked Wild Alaskan Pollock with Roasted Pepper Relish & Saffron Yogurt
- Roasted Sweet Potato Quesadillas with Avocado Crema & Green Leaf Lettuce Salad
- Spring Pea & Mushroom Ramen with a Soft-Boiled Egg
- Za’atar-Roasted Cauliflower with Date-Farro Salad
- Balsamic-Glazed Chicken Thighs with Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Broccoli
- Smoked Gouda Cheeseburgers with Spicy Zucchini Slaw
- Seared Steaks & Spicy Peppers with Yuzu & Miso-Dressed Sweet Potatoes
- Greek Chicken & Quinoa Salad with Peppers & Goat Cheese
- Salmon Burgers & Smoky Potatoes with Homemade Tartar Sauce
- Pipe Rigate & Roasted Red Pepper Sauce with Parmesan Broccoli
- Spicy Poblano & Enoki Mushroom Tortas with Chipotle Mayo
- Freekeh & Vegetable “Fried Rice” with Honey-Sesame Carrots
- Maple & Barbecue-Glazed Chicken Wings with Sweet Potato Wedges & Coleslaw
- Sichuan-Style Pork Noodles with Snow Peas & Bird’s Eye Chile
- Creamy Caramelized Onion Burgers with Apple & Pickled Pepper Salad
- Chicken & Poblano Tostadas with Roasted Zucchini
- Chrissy Teigen’s Garlic & Soy-Glazed Shrimp with Charred Broccoli & Hot Green Pepper Sauce
- Spicy Penne Pasta with Zucchini & Capers
- Saffron & Yellow Tomato Risotto with Zucchini & Olives
- Farro & Lentil Mujaddara with Sweet Peppers, Labneh, & Almonds
- Roasted Chicken Drumsticks & Cauliflower with Orzo, Feta Cheese, & Olives
- Seared Pork Chops & Pickled Mustard Seeds with Potato Salad & Slaw
That’s just a small sampling of what a month’s worth of Blue Apron menu items might look like, but doesn’t it sound delicious?
Custom Menu Options
When you sign up for Blue Apron, you have the freedom to pick what kind of foods you want to eat. That means if you don’t like fish, you don’t have to select seafood options and can stick with their other offerings for that month, and same goes for items like pork or red meat.
They also have options for folks who are vegetarian, are following the Medetarinian diet, and much more.
The Blue Apron Menu is diverse, features awesome delicious meals that you get to make at home, and includes a lot of items that you may have never made before.
I have found that all of the meals are fun and easy to make, and I love the freedom that you get each month to pick out the foods that you want to eat.
Blue Apron is currently offering some pretty awesome deals for TheDietDynamo.com readers. Follow this link to activate their latest discounts and to start building your menu today!