Blue Apron is one of the top-rated meal kit delivery programs around, and the good news is that they offer a wide variety of menu options for folks to choose from, including meals that are vegetarian.
There are some things to be aware of, though, when it comes to the Blue Apron vegetarian options, so let’s take a look at those so you know what to expect before signing up:
Blue Apron Vegetarian Options
As of now, Blue Apron is happy to offer a vegetarian menu for their 2-person plan. This is perfect for couples, or if just a few of your family members happen to not eat meat.
They do not currently offer the vegetarian menu on their family plan, but there’s a chance that they may in the future, so be sure to check back if that’s an option you were hoping for.
Sample Vegetarian Menu
Wondering what kind of meals you’ll be able to choose from on the Blue Apron vegetarian menu? Here’s a quick look at just a few of the meals they have featured in the past:
- Roasted Sweet Potato Quesadillas with Avocado Cream & Green Leaf Lettuce Salad
- Spring Pea & Mushroom Ramen with a Soft-Boiled Egg
- Za’atar-Roasted Cauliflower with Date-Farro Salad
- Vegetable Pad Thai with Spaghetti Squash & Bok Choy
- Butternut Squash Pasta with Kale & Brown Butter Walnuts
- Roasted Fall Vegetable & Farro Salad with Soft-Boiled Eggs
- Crispy Potato & Kale Hash with Baked Eggs & Aged Alpine Cheese
- Mushroom & Red Rice Casserole with Baked Eggs & Kale
- Spicy Black Bean Quesadillas with Roasted Carrot & Avocado Salad
- Spicy Broccoli & Fresh Fusilli Pasta with Mascarpone Cheese
- Sweet & Sour Cauliflower with Bok Choy & Jasmine Rice
- Apple & Dijon Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Romaine Salad
- Paneer & Lentil Masala with Spinach & Lime Rice
- Crispy Gnocchi & Fontina Cheese Sauce with Roasted Broccoli & Honey-Lemon Carrots
- Spicy Black Bean & Kale Enchiladas with Cheddar Cheese
- Broccoli Risotto & Soft-Boiled Eggs with Pistachios & Grana Padano Cheese
- Spinach & Two-Cheese Focaccia Pizzas with Maple-Roasted Squash & Apple Salad
- Smoked Gouda & Mushroom Flatbread with Kale & Apple Salad
- Brown Butter Gnocchi with Mushrooms & Chard
- Spicy Sesame Lo Mein with Broccoli & Turnip
- Baked Rigatoni & Creamy Tomato Sauce with Spinach, Mushrooms, & Fresh Mozzarella
- Spiced Cauliflower & Jasmine Rice with Poblano Pepper & Cilantro-Yogurt
- Summer Vegetable Quesadillas with Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Lime Sour Cream
- Basil Peso Spaghetti with Corn & Tomatoes
Does Their Vegetarian Food Taste Good?
As someone who has personally used Blue Apron, I found the vegetarian meals to be easy to make and delicious. My wife doesn’t eat much meat, so we usually cycle between some poultry or fish dishes, along with their vegetarian options. I have been happy with all of the meals, and really haven’t had a bad Blue Apron recipe yet!
Where Can You Get the Best Blue Apron Vegetarian Deal?
If you’re ready to give the Blue Apron vegetarian menu a try, the best place to head is their official website!