CLA 1250 Reviews & Pricing Info
If you are interested in natural living and healthy supplementation, you have probably heard about the power of safflower oil.
Made from safflower seeds, this natural oil is high in an array of important nutrients and it can improve health in various ways.
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is probably its most potent and essential component.
For the best outcome, it’s a good idea to take a concentrated version of safflower oil. The market features various supplements and one of them is CLA 1250.
CLA 1250 Safflower Oil is superior to other products because of the purity and the high concentration. Let’s take a deeper look at the product to establish what it can accomplish and whether it’s the right supplement for everyone.
What is CLA 1250?
CLA 1250 is a concentrated safflower oil supplement. As the name suggests, it features 1250 milligrams of conjugated linoleic acid the derivative of safflower oil that is recognized for the biggest range of health benefits.
According to the manufacturer, CLA 1250 has been formulated to speed up the metabolism, promote healthy weight loss and enhance the fat metabolism. We will take a deeper look at these claims and whether they hold true in the coming sections of the review.
CLA 1250 Safflower Oil is made in the US. The manufacturing process occurs in an FDA-approved lab, which means that the highest standards are being adhered to.
You can rest assured that the manufacturing process is safe and that the CLA extraction takes place to preserve the integrity and the potency of the acid.
How Does Does CLA 1250 Work?
Conjugated linoleic acid has been studied thoroughly for the weight loss and the health improvement benefits it brings to the table.
Current research is quite promising and it suggests that CLA supplements can become an important part of natural and safe weight loss routines.
CLA is a naturally occurring fatty acid. While mainly found in meat and dairy, it can also be derived from plant sources like the safflower seed. While this is a lipid, it has some interesting characteristics.
Research suggests that CLA helps for the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels and as a result, it prevents the hardening of the arteries a condition known as atherosclerosis.
Some of the most important benefits of supplements like CLA 1250 include the following:
- Heart Health: CLA decreases bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood. It improves circulation and reduces the risk of blockages. CLA 1250 supplementation is an excellent choice for people who are at a risk of heart disease due to hereditary factors or obesity, for example.
- Diabetes prevention: there is also some evidence suggesting that conjugated linoleic acid could become a part of the natural diabetes treatment. Clinical studies show that CLA can be used to maintain steady blood sugar levels. While this is an important effect for the management of diabetes, it can also be used to reduce the risk of developing the medical problem.
- Prevention of PMS and painful cramps: this use of safflower oil has been known for a long period of time. Because of the cardiovascular benefits that it brings to the table, conjugated linoleic acid can be used to regulate periods, reduce the severity of menstrual cramps and remove clots that women who have heavy periods tend to experience.
- Joint and arthritis pain: whether it is taken internally in the form of a supplement or applied to the skin via a massage, safflower oil proves to be promising for the control of arthritis pain and inflammatory conditions. It can also be used to reduce aches stemming from traumatic injuries, as well as from joint issues.
- Skin enhancements: CLA is a great option for getting healthier skin. The regular consumption of conjugated linoleic acid is an excellent choice for getting rid of blackheads and acne. CLA controls the function of the sebaceous glands the ones responsible for forming oil. People who suffer from oily or acne-prone skin will experience a significant clearing of their complexion through CLA 1250 supplementation.
- Stronger immune response: one final benefit worth touching upon is the immunity-boosting properties of conjugated linoleic acid. CLA helps for the formation of prostaglandins, hormone-like substances that affect many processes, including the body’s natural defense mechanism.
As you can see, CLA 1250 is a great choice for everyone who wants to experience health benefits. The weight loss properties of CLA are just one of the reasons why taking the supplement on a daily basis makes so much sense.
CLA 1250 Ingredients
CLA 1250 is a really clean product. This means that the formula is free from additives and synthetics. The list of ingredients is pretty simple and that’s a good thing when you’re looking for a potent source of conjugated linoleic acid.
According to the product label, each serving of one softgel contains 1250 milligrams of CLA. The CLA is derived from safflower oil, which means that the product is suitable for use by vegetarians and vegans.
A single bottle contains 180 softgels and it will be sufficient for three months of continuous use. Please do not exceed the daily recommended amount established by the manufacturer. If you go for a higher dosage, you could potentially experience some of the common safflower oil side effects.
Safflower oil is edible and as such, it’s considered safe for oral use.
Safflower oil is also possibly safe for use by children and pregnant women. If you are expecting a child or you’re currently breastfeeding, you may want to speak to your doctor before getting started with a supplementation program.
The best approach would be to avoid supplementation until you have given birth or until you’re done with breastfeeding.
Since it has a pronounced cardiovascular effect, safflower oil is not suitable for use by individuals who suffer from bleeding problems like hemorrhagic diseases and clotting disorders.
CLA can thin out the blood, which can potentially lead to uncontrollable bleeding in such individuals.
When taken by healthy people, CLA 1250 has been known to deliver benefits without the risk of side effects. Some individuals report stomach upset in the very beginning.
To test your tolerance level, take one softgel and wait to see whether you’re experiencing an adverse reaction. If you feel fine, you can move on to taking the next dose the coming way.
Does CLA Work for Weight Loss?
Most people are waiting to get the answer to this question. Is CLA 1250 a good option for weight loss? How much of an effect can be experienced from it?
While more research will have to be done, preliminary experiments and small clinical trials show that CLA 1250 is an excellent choice for those attempting to lose weight.
The results of one of the most promising experiments were presented in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Researchers worked with overweight and obese men and women to determine just how much of an effect CLA supplementation had on their weight loss journey.
Volunteers were randomly assigned in three groups – the first was given a CLA supplement, the second group took a CLA syrup and the third group was the control one in which participants had to take a placebo.
Changes in diet, exercise and lifestyle were not mandated. There was a nurse involved who provided the volunteers with suggestions about healthy nutrition and exercise. The experiment continued for a period of 12 months.
At the end of the experiment, both of the CLA groups had lost weight without serious changes in their nutritional habits. The average weight loss was four pounds while members of the placebo control group did not lose any weight at all.
In addition, the two CLA groups saw a serious change in their body fat composition. Those taking the syrup had lost nine percent of their body fat while the volunteers given the pill lost seven percent. Once again, there was no change in the placebo group.
Finally, both of the CLA groups experienced some muscle gains on top of the fat loss.
This long-term experiment confirms the findings of previous smaller studies. Most of the smaller studies showed a loss of fat, even if it was not accompanied by a loss of weight. Thus, a simple conclusion can be drawn about the effectiveness of CLA for the enhancement of weight loss regimes.
CLA 1250: Where to Buy It?
CLA 1250 can be purchased online. The product is available both on Amazon and through the official website of the manufacturer. International shipping is available but the prices will vary on the basis of location.
Amazon has the best CLA 1250 deal I have found – CLICK HERE for their latest deals.
CLA 1250 is an excellent supplement for people who want to strengthen their bodies and for those interested in natural weight loss.
Safflower oil has long been used and recognized for its medicinal benefits. Today, Western researchers are rediscovering what traditional societies have known for a long, long time.
Keep in mind that if you are interested in serious weight loss, you will need to change your nutritional and exercise habits a bit. Safflower oil on its own will be incapable of combating junk food and a sedentary lifestyle.
Still, this is a high quality, concentrated conjugated linoleic acid product that is definitely worth a try.
Want to try our top-rated CLA supplement?