Home Chef Review & Pricing Info
- 1 Home Chef Review & Pricing Info
- 1.1 Home Chef Meal Delivery: Everything You Need to Know
- 1.2 How Do You Sign Up?
- 1.3 How Many Meals Can They Ship You Each Week?
- 1.4 Home Chef Alternatives
Do you hate going to the grocery store, but love making delicious meals at home? Then Home Chef may be the perfect option for you!
Home Chef is a meal delivery service, that delivers everything you need to make delicious and healthy meals for you and your family.
There are plenty of things to love about Home Chef, but here are just a few of the things that make it one of our top-rated meal delivery services this year:
- Easy to Join: Sign up Online & Get Your First Shipment within Days
- Wide Selection of Foods: Home Chef Has a Nice Variety of Meals to Choose From
- The Exact Portions You Need: No Extra Flour or Oil – They Send Only What You Need to Make Perfect-Tasting Meals
- Step-by-Step Meal Prep: They Show You Exactly How to Make Awesome Meals
- Affordable: Get Started for Less than $50!
Home Chef Meal Delivery: Everything You Need to Know
How Much Does it Cost?
PRICE: Get Started for Less than $50 (Save $30 HERE)
Signing up for Home Chef has never been easy, and you just have to follow a few simple steps to get fresh ingredients delivered right to your door.
It literally takes just 4 Simple Steps to Get Started:
1. Join Home Chef – Enter Your Delivery Info & Dates
2. Select Your Meals – Enter Your Meal Preferences (Vegetarian, Special Needs Options Available), & Choose Your Menu
3. Get Your First Shipment – Within Just a Few Days Everything You Need to Make Awesome Meal Will Arrive at Your Door
4. Cook the Food! Follow Thier Easy-to-Follow Recipe Cards to Cook Amazing Meals in Just 30 Minutes!
Why Choose Home Chef?
There are a ton of meal delivery programs out there these days, including big names like Blue Apron and Hello Fresh, so what makes Home Chef stand out from the pack?
There are a number of different factors that make Home Chef a top choice when it comes to meal delivery services, but here are just a few of the reasons that make them a great option:
- Fresh Ingredients & Recipes Sent Right to Your Door
- Variety of Meal Options to Choose From
- Get Direct Access to Some of the Best Quality Food Suppliers in the U.S.
- Recipes Created by Some of the Best Chefs Around
- They Only Use Top-Quality Vendors, Which Means the Freshest Ingredients Possible
How Do You Sign Up?
Getting started with Home Chef is super easy. The first step is to go to Homechef.com, and then follow their step-by-step instructions for enrolling:
As you can see, it literally just takes 4 quick steps to get signed up:
1. Supply Your Email Address and Click “Continue”
2. Select Your Food Preferences
During this process you will first choose how many meals you want to cook every week, and how many people will be eating.
Next, tell them which type of foods you prefer to eat: Meat, Seafood, and Vegetables.
You can also tell them if you prefer low-calorie and low-carb meals, and then any particular foods or ingredients you want to avoid.
This includes options like pork, nuts, red meat, soy, wheat, dairy, and more. Once you have your preferences dialed in, you’ll move on to step 3.
3. Supply Your Shipping Address
Pretty simple! Just tell them where then need to ship your food, and you can also tell them if you would prefer to have your meals delivered on Wednesdays or Fridays.
4. Enter Your Billing Info
The last step in the process is supplying Home Chef with your payment info. You can pay by credit card – they accept Visa, AMEX, Master Card, or Discover, and you can also use PayPal. If you have a Home Chef Coupon, now would also be the time to enter that.
You will be charged for your first your delivery once you click “Complete Sign Up”, and all future orders will be charged the Friday before your shipment is scheduled to arrive.
How Many Meals Can They Ship You Each Week?
As few as 2, and as many as 6.
How Many People Can You Cook For?
As few as 2, and as many as 6.
Home Chef Alternatives
While Home Chef is going to work great for most folks, there may be some situations that have you looking for an alternative to their meal kit delivery service.
They don’t ship to all locations, so that may be one reason so look elsewhere, or perhaps you want to find something cheaper or with different menu variety.
Whatever the reason may be, there are some really great alternatives to the Home Chef service, so don’t think this is the end all and be all of meal kits.
Other Top-Rated Meal Kit Delivery Programs
Here’s a short list of some other meal kit programs we really like too:
- Blue Apron
- Sun Basket
- Green Chef
- Hello Fresh
Blue Apron (check out our review) or Hello Fresh are probably the most comparable to Home Chef when it comes to menu style and options. The pricing is also pretty similar as well.
If you need a more specialized menu, I would recommend checking out either Sun Basket or Green Chef. They have things like keto and gluten-free options, and they even use organic ingredients.
Both of these plans are a bit more expensive, but if you have special dietary restrictions, the additional cost may be worth it, just so you can get a meal kit delivery that will meet your needs.
Either way, there are plenty of options out there if you’re looking to try something different. At the same time, Home Chef is a great option too, so you shouldn’t hesitate to go with them if they check all of your boxes.
Home Chef is a premium fresh ingredient and recipe delivery service, and is a great way to prepare delicious home cooked meals without having to go to the grocery store!
They ship everything you need right to your door each week, and you can make awesome food for 2, or even for a family of 6!
They have some great deals to get started, and right now you can save $30 on your first order! Follow the link below to activate the voucher…
Home Chef is an awesome way to have fresh ingredients and recipes delivered right to your door every week!