How to Do Nutrisystem on Your Own
- 1 How to Do Nutrisystem on Your Own
- 1.1 Key Things to Consider About the Nutrisystem Diet
- 1.2 Doing Nutrisystem with Grocery Store Foods
- 1.3 Bottom Line
Nutrisystem is one of the best diets on the planet for folks who are looking for a safe and effective way to lose weight. On top of that, they deliver most of the food you’re going to be eating each month right to your door, so it’s also one of the most convenient diets around too.
While I highly recommend signing up for the Nutrisystem diet if you’re serious about your weight loss, not everyone can afford it, and others just want to produce similar results using a do-it-yourself, or DIY approach, and that’s fine.
Below, you can find a sample menu for doing Nutrisystem on your own, but before we dive into that, here are a few things to keep in mind about the Nutrisystem diet, and why you may just want to consider signing up with them to get the best results:
Key Things to Consider About the Nutrisystem Diet
- It’s Affordable! Plans start at around $10 per day, and that includes most of your meals and snacks! The grocery store may sound like the cheaper option at first glance, but have you been grocery shopping lately?
- It’s EASY: Weight loss doesn’t get any easier than having almost all of the food you need for the month shipped right to your doorstep. You literally just follow the plan, eat their food, and watch the weight come off.
- It Works: Nutrisystem has been proven to work through thousands of success stories (I’m one of them), testimonials, and studies. If you want to lose weight, this is one diet that can produce real results.
Doing Nutrisystem with Grocery Store Foods
If you’re still not convinced you want to order Nutrisystem, or just really prefer the DIY approach, here’s a sample menu for how you might be able to pull it off.
For this example, find a list of Nutrisystem foods, and then a grocery store item that you could swap it out with:
Nutrisystem Breakfast vs Grocery Store
Nutrisystem Lunch vs Grocery Store
Nutrisystem Dinner vs Grocery Store
Nutrisystem Snacks vs Grocery Store
DIY Next Steps
The Nutrisystem meals and snacks above and their grocery store alternatives, represent a small sampling of how you could do a Nutrisystem-like diet on your own.
Of course, this meal plan may get kind of boring after a week or two, so you would want to be able to expand your horizons a bit to carry it out long-term.
Hopefully, the menu ideas above give you some DIY inspiration for how you could build a menu very similar to Nutrisystems with items from your local grocery store. While it can be done, I still recommend using Nutrisystem for the best results.
One possibility would be to sign up with Nutrisystem to get your diet started, and then you can continue to expand your DIY menu based on the foods they send you.
Then, after you have some success with Nutrisystem, you can build your own menu using similar items found at the grocery store.
If you’re serious about your weight loss, then now is the time to give the Nutrisystem diet a try!
Monday, November 12th 2018 SALE UPDATE: As of today, the awesome folks at Nutrisystem are offering some pretty awesome deals for TheDietDynamo.com readers, but they won’t last forever! CLICK HERE to Get 1 Week of FREE Food, Plus FREE Bars, Shakes, and Shipping!