Nutrisystem is our highest-rated meal delivery diet of the year, and that’s because it produces amazing results for a pretty incredible price!
For those who don’t know, when you sign up you have the option of upgrading your meal plan a bit and opting for the Nutrisystem frozen food selections. In general, the frozen food is going to a notch above the rest of their menu, and is worth the additional cost, in my opinion. Especially if you plan to be on the program for more than a month.
With that in mind, here’s exactly what makes their frozen food menu so effective at helping you lose weight:
- They Taste Great & Plenty of Menu Variety
- They Work! Eat the Food, Follow the Plan and Lose Weight
- It’s Affordable! Plans Start at Less Than $11 per Day!
UPDATE: Ready to Start Losing Weight? Follow this Link to Get 1 Week of Nutrisystem Foods for Free plus Get FREE FedEx Shipping!
Here’s a Look at My First Shipment of Nutrisystem Foods:
Nutrisystem Frozen Breakfast
- Cinnamon Roll
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Muffin
- Buttermilk Waffles
- Homestyle Pancakes
- Thick Sliced French Toast
- Canadian Style Turkey Bacon, Egg and Cheese Muffin
- Bake Blueberry Oatmeal
- Turkey Ham & Cheese Omelet
- Strawberry Cheese Crepe
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Southwest Fiesta Melt
- Chicken Mozzarella Melt
- Steak & Cheese Melt
- Pepperoni Pizza Melt
- Four Cheese Melt
- Broccoli & Cheese Melt
- Meatball Parmesan Melt
- Chicken Fajita Melt
- Spinach and Cheese Pretzel Melt
- Turkey Pot Pie Melt
- Meatloaf Sandwich
- Roasted Turkey Medallions
- Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Ravioli Formaggio
- Chicken Parmesan
- Black Bean Polenta Enchilada with White Meat Chicken
- Stuffed Shells
- Grilled Sausage and Peppers
- Salisbury Steak with Mac & Cheese
- Whole Wheat Ricotta Crepes
- Chicken Enchilada
- Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Margherita Pizza
- Chicken & Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Italian Sausage & Turkey Pepperoni Pizza
- Chocolate Cupcake
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Whole Grain Soft Pretzel
- Chocolate Brownie Sundae
- Fudge Bar
- Orange Cream Bar
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie
- Stuffed Apple Pie
- Stuffed Chocolate Pie
There you have it – the full Nutrisystem frozen menu. They are always adding new and delicious foods to their menu, so we’ll be sure to update this list as new meals and snacks are released.
Compare these items to some of the standard meals, and you’ll see that it’s worth the additional cost upgrade to their frozen foods.
Can You Buy Their Frozen Foods In Stores?
As of right now, the only place you can buy the frozen foods is from the Nutrisystem website. They do offer some meal kits at WalMart, but those aren’t going to include the frozen menu at this current time.
UPDATE: Nutrisystem is currently offering TheDietDynam.com readers a 40% off discount, plus FREE shipping when you sign up for their Auto-Delivery program. CLICK HERE to Activate the Discount and to learn more about their frozen menu!