My South Beach Diet Review & Pricing Info
- 1 My South Beach Diet Review & Pricing Info
- 1.1 How Much Does South Beach Diet Cost in 2019?
- 1.2 Latest South Beach Diet Products & Plans
- 1.2.1 1. Silver – Their Cheapest Plan
- 1.2.2 2. Gold – Their Most Popular Plan
- 1.2.3 3. Platinum – Their Best Plan
- 1.2.4 4. South Beach Diet Diabetes Gold Plan
- 1.2.5 5. South Beach Diet adds Keto-Friendly Menu
- 1.3 Does it Work? Yes, and Here’s How
- 1.4 South Beach Diet Frozen Food Menu
- 1.5 Real Before & After SBD Stories…
- 1.6 Pros & Cons
- 1.7 Alternatives
- 1.8 Review Recap
There are dozens of meal delivery diets on the market, which makes hard to know which one to choose.
What if one of those diets, though, could virtually guarantee you hit your weight loss goals, improve your overall health, through one easy-to-follow plan and delicious premade meals and snacks?
Good news – South Beach Diet can do all that and more!
Right now, with their brand new meals and snacks, you can drop up 9 pounds during your first two weeks on the program.
We’ll tell you exactly how they’ll help you reach your weight loss goals with this full South Beach Diet Review.
Before we dive into all of the features of the new South Beach Diet, here are just a few of the reasons that you’ll love their brand new meal delivery diet plan:
Why I Love South Beach Diet
- Affordable: Get started for around $300 per Month
- Fast Weight Loss Results: Lose Up to 9 Pounds in First 2 Weeks
- Easy to Follow: Just eat the South Beach Diet food, follow the program, and you should see the weight fall off!
- Convenient: All of your meals & snacks are delivered right to your door every month.
Ready to South Beach?
Right now is a great time to join!
Saturday, May 25th 2019 UPDATE: As of today, South Beach Diet is offering a some pretty awesome deals for TheDietDynamo.com readers, but they won’t last forever! CLICK HERE to Join for FREE, Get Free Shipping, and $100 in FREE Food!
How Much Does South Beach Diet Cost in 2019?
The prices currently range from just $10.71 per day up to $14.29 per day. That means you can expect to pay between $299.99 and $399.99 per month for their plans.
South Beach Diet just rolled out four new plans to choose from, including a diabetic option:
Keep in mind, though, these prices are without TheDietDynamo discount (Get the best coupons here)!
If you use our exclusive link, you can knock these prices down substantially!
Here’s what you can expect to pay with the 45% discount:
$8.93 to $12.50 per day depending on whether you’re male or female, and which plan you choose.
That comes to just $249.99 to $349.99 per month!
Right now, they’re also throwing letting you join for FREE, plus get $100 in FREE food!
Ready to put the power of South Beach Diet to work for you?
Here’s a Quick Look at What a Typical South Beach Diet Shipment Includes:
Latest South Beach Diet Products & Plans
When South Beach Diet First launched their new meal delivery diet a while back, you basically just had one main plan to choose from, but they gave you the opportunity to choose your own menu, or to let them build a menu for you.
South Beach Diet just announced a brand-new plan for Diabetics. Get the details below!
Now, they have 4 Different plans to choose from, which are listed below:
1. Silver – Their Cheapest Plan
PRICE: Starts at $10.71 per Day ($8.93 with DD Discount)
Key Silver Plan Details:
- The Most Affordable South Beach Diet Plan
- 4 Weeks Worth of Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners
- Free South Beach Diet App and Online Tools
- Free FedEx Shipping
This is their entry-level plan, and designed for those who want a budget-friendly plan, and is a great fit for anyone trying the South Beach Diet for the first time.
When you sign up for the South Beach Diet Silver Plan, you will get a 4-week plan with fully prepared meals that are delivered right to your door every month.
When you sign up, you can choose between the “Chef’s Picks” option, which is recommended for your first order, or you can also pick your own menu at no extra charge.
Delivery is free if you sign up for auto-delivery.
2. Gold – Their Most Popular Plan
PRICE: Starts at $12.14 per Day ($10.36 with DD Discount)
Key Gold Plan Details:
- Everything in the Silver Plan, Plus…
- The Most Popular South Beach Diet Plan
- 4 Week Supply of Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners
- A Month’s Supply of Healthy Snacks
This the most popular option South Beach currently offers. It is a budget-friendly option that features a larger menu than the Silver Plan.
In addition to all of the awesome meals they send, you also get plenty of healthy snacks and shakes to enjoy too.
Delivery is free if you sign up for auto-delivery.
3. Platinum – Their Best Plan
PRICE: Starts at Just $13.21 per Day ($11.43 with DD Discount)
Platinum Plan Key Details
- The Top-Rated South Beach Diet Plan
- 4 Weeks of Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners
- Month’s Supply of Healthy Snacks
- 21 South Beach Complete Shakes
- FREE FedEx Shipping
If you’re looking for the easiest and most convenient way to lose weight, then the Platinum plan is for you.
That’s because they give you access to their full menu for more variety and choices, and you get junk-free snacks to save you time!
4. South Beach Diet Diabetes Gold Plan
Cost: Starts at $12.14 per Day ($10.36 with DD Discount)
The new South Beach Diet Diabetes plan works the same way as their regular program, but it’s tailored to meet the nutritional needs of people who have Type 2 diabetes, or those who are pre-diabetic.
Here’s Why it Works for People with Type 2 Diabetes:
- A Diabetic-Friendly Menu with Low-Carb and Low-Sugar Foods
- Controls A1C
- Helps Control Blood Sugar Levels
- Get an Energy Boost with Their Healthy Food and Exercise Plan
Beyond, it has all of the features of the Gold Plan, you so can expect a full 28 day supply of diabetic-friendly meals, snacks and shakes!
5. South Beach Diet adds Keto-Friendly Menu
South Beach diet recently announced a keto-friendly menu, which includes a nice selection of meals, snacks, and shakes.
This is brand-new for 2019!
You can learn more about all of the South Beach Diet menu options, including their keto food, by visiting the link below.
As you can see, we’ve listed some discounted prices for each of the plans above. You can get these rates by visiting the link below:
Does it Work? Yes, and Here’s How
Yes! The South Beach Diet works great, if you’re willing to commit to the program!
In fact, right now it works so well, you can lose up to 7 pounds during your first week on the program!
I’ve personally put it to the test, and have lost a lot of weight using the South Beach Diet program. On top of that, they have lots of research proving that their system works great for weight loss!
Here’s how it works:
For those of you who are familiar with the South Beach Diet, then you know that it works in 2 Phases. Their new plan has meals and snacks for both phases of the plan, so they have all of your bases covered.
Phase 1 – The Body Reboot
Phase 1 Takeaways
- Strictest Phase
- Lose up to 7 LBS in Week 1
- Resetting Your Body and Eating Habits
During the first phase of the plan, you will be sent foods that are designed to help you lose the most amount of weight possible during your first 2 weeks on the diet.
This includes things like their shakes (chocolate, vanilla, strawberry), Beef Paprikash, Caribbean Inspired Chicken, Chicken Almondine, and more.
Your body will be in a “reboot” process, and you should experience a reset so you can lose weight fast.
You will be eating their pre-made meals 5 days out of the week, which will help you learn how to eat healthy with their help.
Then, you will have two days on your own to make smart choices either at home or when eating out.
This is an important part of the diet, as it helps train you to eat healthy on your own – this will be key to your continued success as you transition off the program.
During this period you will be eating a gluten-free diet, that is rich in lean protein and healthy fats.
This helps reduce your cravings for sugars and refined starches.
As a result, you should be able to burn fat and drop some serious pounds, without feeling overly hungry throughout the day.
Phase 2 – Steady Weight Loss
Phase 2 Takeaways
- Steady Weight Loss – Lose 1 to 2 LBS per Week
- Reintroduce Some Foods Eliminated in Phase 1
- Learn the Keys to Keep the Weight Off for Good
During this second phase, you’re going set your body up for long-term, sustainable results. You’re going to keep losing weight, and moving closer to your end goals.
You will also be incorporating a wider variety of foods.
This means some carbohydrates, but they will be of the whole grain variety. This means they will be unprocessed, and low in sugar.
You will also be eating more fruits and veggies during this phase, which is definitely an added bonus!
Phase 2 also includes 2 days where you will be in charge of your own meal prep. Don’t worry, though! The team at South Beach Diet provides you with recipes so you will know exactly what foods to buy and how to prepare them.
They also include a guide for dining out, so if you go to a restaurant they have you covered there as well.
Moderate fitness is another an important part of the diet, and you will be given tips to help amp up your weight loss results, and transform your body with their easy-to-follow fitness guide.
Phase 3 – You’ve Got This!
Phase 3 Takeaways:
- You’ve Hit Your Weight Loss Goal
- You’re Ready for Life After South Beach Diet
During the third phase you will be transitioning off of their meal delivery service, and start down the road to making healthy choices on your own. Of course, you can still follow the South Beach Diet principles so you can maintain your healthy weight.
This means being able to enjoy all foods but in healthy moderation.
Once you’ve made it to this phase successfully, you should be looking and feeling your best, and you will officially be ready for life after the South Beach Diet – CONGRATS if you’ve made it this far!
South Beach Diet Frozen Food Menu
- Banana Nut Ricotta Muffin
- Shakes (Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry)
- Blueberry Ricotta Muffin
- Cherry Almond Bar
- Egg White Breakfast Stack
- Farmstand Garden & Cheese Omelet
- Shirred Eggs with Spinach & Bacon
- Ham & Veggie Frittata
- Florentine Omelet
- Tuscan-Style Baked Eggs
Lunch & Dinner Meals
- Chicken Roma
- Chicken Primavera
- Chipotle Black Bean Bowl
- Chipotle Sauced Chicken
- Chockful Veggie Chili
- Cinnamon Bun Lunch Bar
- Double Grilled Sriracha Chicken
- Edamame Chicken
- Eggplant Lasagna
- Pork Tenderloins
- Cappuccino Ice Crush
- Chocolate Ice Crush
- Chocolate Dipped Peanut Bar
- Dark Chocolate Nut Bar
- Sweet & Tangy Meat Stick
- Sea Salt-Kissed Nuts
- Fudgy Graham Crumble Bar
- Original Flavor Meat Stick
- Vanilla Ice Crush
- Fudge Brownie Bar
As you can see there is a pretty nice variety with all of the South Beach foods, and you will have plenty of delicious variety to choose from when you’re participating in their meal-delivery service.
Real Before & After SBD Stories…
If you dig around for South Beach Diet reviews online, you’ll notice that most of them are on the positive side. Of course, the diet doesn’t work for everyone, and the biggest complaint seems to be from people who weren’t crazy about the food.
As someone who has used South Beach Diet meal delivery myself, I can personally found the food to be very satisfying. It tasted great, and everything was very easy to make, so it was a win-win for me.
In terms of positive reviews, there are literally thousands out there, so be sure to read them if you’re interested, but here a few success stories that I found to be very inspiring!
I’m amazed by my transformation—my hips are smaller, my stomach is flatter and my legs are slimmer and look longer. -Anh (Lost 30 LBS)
Other diets were confusing or didn’t let me eat enough. The South Beach Diet was so much better. – Kelsey (Lost 30 LBS)
South Beach Diet food tasted just like home cooking. It was great. I loved it. It was just like my wife was making it. -Marcos (Lost 22 LBS)
I’m 36 and in the best shape of my life. Even better, my kids and husband are eating healthier too! -Jennifer (Lost 22 LBS)
Pros & Cons
Want to weigh the good with the bad? Here are few things to consider if you’re on the fence about putting South Beach Diet to the test:
- Lose Weight Fast! You should see a lot of weight loss during Phase 1
- Consistent Weight Loss: After that, expect to lose 1 to 2 pounds every week
- Safe Weight Loss: SBD has been proven to be a safe and healthy way to lose weight
- Learn Healthy Living for Life
- Easy and Convenient: They send you a month’s worth of food – just eat it and lose weight!
- Food Tastes Great: As far as diet food goes, South Beach Diet has been one of my favorites
- Cheap: Monthly plans start at around $9 per day
- Diet food that you cook in a microwave isn’t for everyone
- Not everyone can commit to healthy eating
- Can be hard to juggle with a family, but in the end it’s worth it.
If you’re not convinced South Beach Diet is the right program for you, there are some other programs that we highly recommend.
Check out our full list of South Beach Diet Alternatives to see if there’s another option that might work better for you.
If you’re serious about losing weight, then you should really consider giving the brand new South Beach Diet plan a try.
It’s so easy to follow, the food tastes great, and it takes all of the guess work out of weight loss – just eat their meals and snacks, follow the plan, and you WILL lose weight!
If you’re ready to finally ditch the fad diets, and actually reach your weight loss goals, then right now is a great time to join South Beach Diet!
Ready to Finally Reach Your Weight Loss Goals?