Sun Basket Buyer’s Guide & Pricing Info
- 1 Sun Basket Buyer’s Guide & Pricing Info
Sun Basket is one of the best meal kit delivery programs on the planet, and one of the top-rated services here at TheDietDynamo.com.
They’ve built their reputation around health, clean ingredients, with meals that feature organic produce, and seafood and meats that are sourced responsibly.
On top of that, they have some of the best menu options and variety that I have found – they have Paleo, Diabetes-Friendly, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, and even a Mediterranean option!
Here’s a look at what makes Sun Basket once of the best in the business:
Our Review of Sun Basket’s Meal Kit Delivery Program
Clean eating is a motto of Sun Basket, and it’s something they truly live up to. The moment you open your first Sun Basket shipment, you’ll be impressed with the quality of their produce and meats, and you will be even more excited to eat the amazing meals they’ve sent your way.
A Variety of Plans to Meet Many Dietary Needs
In addition to their high-quality ingredients, Sun Basket’s variety of menu options also sets them apart from the pack. There aren’t many other programs that offer the same level of options that Sun Basket does, so if you have unique dietary needs, Sun Basket may be the best meal kit delivery option for you.
Here’s a quick look a just a few of the more popular plans that they’re currently offering:
1. Chef’s Choice
This is the main plan Sun Basket offers, and it features hand-picked recipes from their chef and features the best seasonal produce and high-quality meats and seafood to compliment them.
Here are just a few features of the Chef’s Choice Plan:
- You Get to Cook with The Best Available Ingredients
- Meals from Around the Globe
- Flavor Focused Meals that You’ll Love
- Clean Eating Has Never Been Easier
Sun Basket’s Chef’s Choice meals are nutritious and delicious. Each serving ranges from 550 to 800 calories, and include at least 20 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber.
They are also careful to select “good fats.” This means foods that are rich in omega-3s, and fats from things like avocados, seeds, nuts, and olives.
Each week, you’ll have 18 new recipes to choose from, and if you ever need to take time off, skip a meal, or just want to put your plan on pause, they make it super easy!
Want a clean and easy way to follow the Paleo diet? Sun Basket is exactly what you’ve been looking for. With their delicious ingredients, you will be eating amazing Paleo-inspired meals that will help fuel your lifestyle, while also helping you avoid those trips to the grocery store – always a bonus in my book.
Sunbasket’s Paleo meals include:
- High-Quality Proteins: With the Sun Basket Paleo meals, you can eat confidently, knowing your meats and seafood are responsibly raised and sustainably sourced. They also include organic pastured eggs in many of their meals, which another nice bonus.
- Organic Produce: Sun Basket works with the best farms to provide their customers with 100% organic produce.
- Clean Eating: Sun Basket never uses any antibiotics, added hormones, gluten, grains, soy, dairy, or added sugars in the food they ship you.
- Sauced Up: Each shipment features Sun Basket’s own signature sauces to add flavor and variety to every meal.
The Paleo menu features meals that are higher in protein than many of their Chef’s Choice offerings, with a range of 20 to 25 grams per serving.
3. Lean & Clean
Looking for a fun and easy way to manage your weight, while eating meals that taste great and are actually good for you? Then Sun Basket’s Lean & Clean Plan is the meal kit delivery option you’ve been looking for!
Here are just a few of the things that make their Lean & Clean Plan so awesome:
- Limited Calories: With the Lean & Clean Plan you will be eating about 550 calories per serving. That doesn’t mean the food is satisfying and delicious though.
- Meals That Keep You Feeling Healthy, While Also Curbing Hunger: With 20 Grams of Protein or more per serving, these meals are designed to keep you feeling fuller for longer. They also include at least 5 grams of fiber servings.
- Clean Eating: Treat yourself to meals that taste great, without added sugar, gluten, soy, or dairy.
Lean & Clean is the perfect choice for anyone looking for amazingly delicious meals, that will help you manage your weight without sacrificing on flavor.
Looking for delicious meals that are designed specifically for people who have diabetes? Then the Sun Basket Diabetes-Friendly plan is the perfect solution for you.
Here are just a few of the things you can expect when you sign up for their Diabetes-Friendly Menu:
- Carb Control: Sun Basket goes to great lengths to use high-quality carbs in their meals, which typically come from healthy, whole foods such as lentils, whole grains, and beans. They stick to 20 to 100 grams or less per serving, and only 10% of their calories come from added sugars.
- Fiber Rich: Expect to get at least 5 grams of fiber per serving.
- Healthy Amounts of Protein: The diabetes-friendly meals typically include at least 15 grams of protein per serving.
- Calorie-Controlled: Meals usually feature 700 calories or less per serving.
- Light on the Sodium: 700 mg or less per serving
- Recipes Approved by the American Diabetes Association
The Sun Basket Diabetes-friendly menu is the perfect solution for folks with diabetes who want to enjoy the convenience and fun of meal kit delivery programs.
5. Gluten-Free Plan
Before Sun Basket came along, it was really hard to find a gluten-free meal kit delivery program. That’s not the case anymore, though, with Sun Basket’s delicious and affordable Gluten-Free Plan.
Here’s what you can expect with the Sun Basket Gluten-Free Meal Kit Delivery Plan:
- Gluten-Free Meals with Cusine from Around Globe
- Easy and Convenient: You’ll never have to research recipes or to the grocery store to cook Sun Basket’s awesome Gluten-Free recipes.
- Great Menu Variety: Choose from at least 8 gluten-free recipes every week.
This is the perfect plan for anyone needing delicious gluten-free recipes and that are fun and easy to make. When it comes to the gluten-free meal kit delivery world, Sun Basket is one of the best in the business.
Other Sun Basket Plans
The Sun Basket Menu doesn’t stop there, so if you don’t see a plan you’re looking on the list above, there’s still a good chance they have your dietary needs covered.
Here are some of the other menus they’recurrently offering:
- Quick & Easy
How Much Does Sun Basket Cost?
Sun Basket offers two different menus when you sign up:
- Classic Menu: Choose from 18 Recipes Each Week
- Family Menu: Choose from 6 Family-Friendly Recipes Each Week
The Classic Menu serves 2 or 4 people per recipe and starts at $11.99 per serving.
The Family Menu serves 4 people per recipe and starts at just $10.99 per serving.
Sun Basket is one of the best meal kit delivery services on the planet, and they offer more variety than just about any other service out there. They have options for just about everyone – meat eaters, vegetarians, vegans, diabetics, and people following the Paleo lifestyle, just to name a few.
Right now is a great time to join Sun Basket! CLICK HERE to activate a $35 discount on your first shipment, and to see if they have a menu for you!