Thrive Market Whole30 Approved Food List
Thrive Market is one of our favorite places to buy health food and products, and they’re also one of the most affordable online retailers as well. They sell pretty much all of your favorite health products, including things in the following categories:
- Beauty, Bath, and Body
- Babies & Kids
- and More!
Now, they’ve partnered with the amazing Whole30 program, to provide customers with a list of all of their Whole30 approved items! If you’re a Whole30er, this is great news!
Ready to get all of your Whole30 approved foods and snacks in one convenient location? CLICK HERE to learn more plus get 20% off your first three orders at Thrive Market!
What Makes a Food Whole30 Approved?
Thrive Market carries dozens of foods and products that have earned the esteemed “Whole30 Approved” label. In order to qualify, the item must be 100% compliant with the Whole30 rules.
The Whole30 program works to eliminate certain foods from your diet, such as:
- Added Sugars
- Certain Additives
By accomplishing this, you can remove unhealthy dietary habits from your lifestyle. This results in improved health and weight loss for many people who try it.
All of the products listed on Thrive Market have been carefully scrutinized by the team at Whole30 to make sure the ingredients are compliant, but they also take a close look at the company behind the product, to make sure it matches the values and mission of the Whole30 movement.
The Thrive Market Whole30 Menu
At last check, Thrive Market (thedietdynamo.com/thrive-market/)carried nearly 100 different Whole30 approved products, so if you’re following the program and want a central place for buying approved products, Thrive is your place.
Here’s a quick look at the Whole30 products Thrive Market currently offers:
- Avocado Oil
- Albacore Tuna
- Non-GMO Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon
- Avocado Oil Mayo
- Non-GMO Wild Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Non-GMO Wild Pacific Sardines in Water
- Non-GMO Wild Pacific Sockeye Salmon
- Balsamic Vinaigrette & Marinade with Avocado Oil
- Non-GMO Wild Skipjack Tuna
- Greek Vinaigrette with Avocado Oil
- Organic Roasted Chicken Breast
- Non-GMO Wild Albacore Tuna Fillets in Olive Oil
- Almond Sauce
- BBQ Beef Meat & Veggie Bars
- Wild Mackerel Fillets in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Curry Turkey Meat & Veggie Bars
- Mushroom Chicken Bone Broth
- Yellow Thai Coconut Curry
- Vegan Ranch with Avocado Oil
- Mediterranean Lamb Meat & Veggie Bars
- Chili Beef Meat & Veggie Bars
- Green Thai Coconut Curry
- Garlic Aioli Mayo
- Thai Salsa
- Wild Pin Salmon – No Salt Added
- and Much, Much More!
Of course, these are just a few of the Whole30 Approved items Thrive Market offers. CLICK HERE to see a full list plus get 20% Off Your First 3 Orders.
How Does Whole30 Work?
If you’re looking to improve your health and lose weight, then Whole30 may be just the program for you. Since launching in 2009, they have helped millions of folks complete the Whole30 journey. The results are often stunning and life-changing.
In a very basic sense, Whole30 reconvenes that certain food groups – things like sugars, grains, dairy, and legumes – can have a negative impact on your health and fitness, and the worst part is, you may not even realize it.
With Whole30, you eliminate these things from your diet for a full month, and the result is pretty extraordinary. Most followers see a huge increase in energy, feel amazing, and lose weight as well.
Essentially, with Whole30 You’re Going to Eat:
- REAL Food. This means moderate amounts of meat, seafood, and eggs. Plenty of veggies, a moderate amount of fruit, natural fats, herbs, spices, and delicious seasonings. The food you eat isn’t going to have a long ingredient list – it’s REAL. You should recognize pretty much every ingredient, be able to read and pronounce it without a problem, and shouldn’t see anything that looks like a chemical or artificial on the list.
You’re NOT Going to Eat or Drink:
- Added Sugar
- Alcohol – Not Even for Cooking
- Legumes – Bye Bye Beans
- Baked Goods
- Junk Food
That’s basically it. Of course, there’s some fine print you’ll probably want to check out too, but those are the basic rules. You’re also not supposed to weigh yourself or take body measurements for the 30 days that you’re on the diet, because the Whole30 is about much more than just weight loss – it’s about improved overall health, and what you may perceive as a negative result on the scale may just throw you off.
The Whole30 is an amazing program for getting your health on track, losing weight, and experiencing what it’s like to eat REAL food. Thrive Market is the perfect compliment, and a trusted resource for folks looking for Whole30 Approved foods, condiments, and snacks.
Ready to Start Your Whole30 Journey? Right now is a Great Time To Join Thrive Market – CLICK HERE to Get 20% Off Your First 3 Shipments!